About Tees UrologyA Private Specialist Urology Service
Tees Urology is a Private Specialist Urology Service provided by Mr Manohar Jesuraj, Consultant Urologist, Best Life Clinic, Stockton-on-Tees.
Mr Jesuraj is a Consultant Urological Surgeon in the University Hospital of North Tees and works in collaboration with his colleagues as well as the Urologists across Teesside both in NHS and private sector.
He provides a wide range of general Urology service in his NHS practice and extends the same practice in the private sector (via Tees Urology based in Best Life Clinic).
He is a qualified Clinical Educator and he regularly teaches medical students and Junior doctors. He regularly conducts Educational events for Primary care colleagues in the community because he firmly believes that high standards of care can be achieved only with the help of continuing care and support from colleagues in the Primary care.
Mr Manohar Jesuraj
FRCS Urol, FEBU,Dip ClinEd
Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal (Advanced Multilayered Technique)
- Microsurgical scrotal procedures for Varicocele and Testicular pain
- Bladder dysfunction & Female Incontinence
- Laser Treatment for Benign prostatic diseases
- Steam Treatment (Rezum) for Prostate
- Paediatric Urology (Childhood Urological Problems)
Mr Jesuraj is committed to ongoing training and professional development provided by his active membership with the following professional organisations.
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- American Urological Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- North East England Urological Society
- British Medical Association
Professional Qualifications obtained after a period of Education, Training & rigorous assessments or examinations
- 1991, MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, India
- 1996, FRCS I, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- 2007, FRCS Urol, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Intercollegiate Board, UK and Ireland
- 2009, Dip ClinEd, Diploma in Clinical Education, Newcastle University
- 2010, FEBU, Fellow of European Board of Urology
- 2011, Diploma in Business Administration, University of Wales