About Tees UrologyA Private Specialist Urology Service
Tees Urology is a Private Specialist Urology Service provided by Mr Manohar Jesuraj, Consultant Urologist, Best Life Clinic, Stockton-on-Tees. Tees Urology service attracts both insured and self-pay patients from Middlesbrough, Stockton on Tees, East Cleveland, North Yorkshire, Darlington and Durham regions of North East England.
His Advanced Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal service is known across the country and abroad and this service attracts patients from all regions of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland as well as patients from abroad.
Jesuraj previously served as a Consultant Urological Surgeon and Lead Consultant in the University Hospital of North Tees until February 2019. He currently works across all three private hospitals in the Tees Valley region. He works in collaboration with colleagues from Urology and other allied specialities such as Uro-gynaecology and radiology across Teesside.
He provides a wide range of general Urology services as well as specialist services mentioned in the list below in the private sector (via Tees Urology based in Best Life Clinic).
He is a qualified Clinical Educator and regularly conducts Educational events for Primary care colleagues in the community because he firmly believes that high standards of care can be achieved only with the help of continuing care and support from colleagues in Primary care.
Mr Manohar Jesuraj
Consultant Urological Surgeon
- Microsurgical Vasectomy Reversal (Advanced Multilayered Technique)
- Microsurgical scrotal procedures for Varicocele and Testicular pain
- Bladder dysfunction & Female Incontinence
- Laser Treatment for Benign prostatic diseases
- Steam Treatment (Rezum) for Prostate
- Paediatric Urology (Childhood Urological Problems)
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- European Association of Urology
- American Urological Association
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- North East England Urological Society
- British Medical Association
- 1991, MBBS, Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery, India
- 1996, FRCS I, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
- 2007, FRCS Urol, Fellow of Royal College of Surgeons Intercollegiate Board, UK and Ireland
- 2009, Dip ClinEd, Diploma in Clinical Education, Newcastle University
- 2010, FEBU, Fellow of European Board of Urology
- 2011, Diploma in Business Administration, University of Wales